Tuesday, December 13, 2016

MY LOVE ON EVE PART 1

Christmas is coming , and still I haven't do shopping for all my family back hometown . Few years working in other  people country is really challenging , no one take care of you , no one border about you life . You have eaten or not it's not their problem . I still remember the 1st time I reached here . With little penny of pocket money . But that is my greatest memory that I really can't forget about it . Just imagine i come with$156.45 in hand , a big luggage and a almost dead smart phone ( it's Samsung ace ) . 

Since I was young , I learned so much how's life difficulties , every month and every semester of my school fees my family can't afford it . It's almost every semester my Teachers and my lectures will give me a notice for the school payment . But , we never slept with hungry tummy . My parent always do the best to feed us . But for more or other expenses , not really that afford . 
My farther is a taxi driver , with that slow income, and life expenses to high . Really can't blame my dad . My Mom , is very hardworking woman in the world . I really admire hers forbearing. The way she's Handel our house problem . Over calmness . She always wake up so early to sell her goods . She's the reason our dinning table always have foods to ate . 

One day , my Father had accident , he can't walk , for 2 years . My Mom started to worried , all of us still young and still schooling .I still remember on that year I was 14 years old . And I was the oldest child in my family . We have trouble to had foods started that day . Because my Mother can't drive . She need to do selling , and it's really need a car or a van to bring her things . My Mom is really good saleswomen , she really knows how to convinces her customer to buy her goods . At 1st , my mom can't get any driver or taxi that can sent us to market . Most reason that we get is far . But my Mom knows that they don't want to sent us because they scared been fine for overloaded . 1st day without my Father sending us to the market , me and my Mom minimise her goods so we can carry and take a bus to the market . It's took us 1hour 45 min that day . While in the bus , me and my mom just kept silent , the bus engine was so loud .  I saw her tears drop . And i ask her why ? She answer me , ' how we gonna earned today , ging? We only bring few sets of Curtains and few sets of bedsheets .'  I had no answer . I am not really sure what to answer and I prefer to be silent . But thanks god , on that day . I am really not sure , how can our goods all sold and we have more pre-booked for next week . We were really Glad that day . I still can remember the joyed and relieve on my Mom face .

Years by years had past . I also had complete my diploma  for 3 years without retake my semester . Well i am not that clever , but I never missed my classes . Everything was fine until my 3rd semesters . I unable to pay the enrolment fees . I was called by the head of the collages ,and he told me that if I can't pay this semester fees , they will terminate me from the school .  Worried and panic , but I can't do anything . I know my parent can't do anything too . I won't allow them to loan for my study . I won't let them worried about this . I decided to tell the truth to my principle . "Sir , i am really sorry , I really can't pay this fee sir . It's okay if you Want to terminate me . " he kept quite , and scrolling up and down his document , printed few document , it's look like my result.  Not really sure what is he thinking about . It's almost 10 minutes of silent . He finally staring back our conversation. " tomorrow please come to your class , and don't ever missed your classes , study your best . Get a good grade and graduate . " I was confused yet happy to hear the news . I ask him but how ? But he just answered me " just do what I said." And he passed me a document . Once I left the office , I opened up the envelope , its was my result and also a receipt . A receipt that stated "PAID" enrolment semester 3 . My tears drop , really can't explain how happy and Glad I am . But still confused. And after the following semester , I had no problem for the enrolment . I just start my class like others do . Thanks to my principle , but for sure until now , it's still in confused mode . :) 

To be continue ..... 

Really sorry for my grammar . Honestly , i am not good in writing . Hahaahah 




No comments:

Post a Comment